Sea Dogs hiring full-time Assistant Coach
The Sea Dogs are looking to add an additional full-time Assistant Coach to their coaching staff for the 2018-19 Season.
The successful candidate will assist both the Head Coach and Associate Coach with the on and off-ice development of the Sea Dogs players, mostly working with the forward group during practices and games.
The main responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with practice planning and the carrying out of on ice practices.
- Position specific on-ice training with the Forwards.
- Video breakdown using Xos software for segment statistics and player presentations (both individual and team).
- In-game video assistance using Xos on a tablet.
- Strong administrative background.
- Travel planning and booking (hotels and meals).
- Billet program, education, and QMJHL administration coordination and communication.
Salary range will be determined based on hockey / coaching experience and previous success.
The successful candidate will need to begin work with the Sea Dogs prior to the start of training camp, August 15. All interested applicants please email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.