With the new decision from the Government of New Brunswick to mandate mandatory mask wearing in Indoor Spaces starting today, October 9th, masks must now be worn while seated at TD Station. They must be worn at all times once entering the arena. Masks can momentarily be removed if eating food or drinking a beverage.
To ensure the health and safety of all fans, staff, and players, please abide by these rules.
Additional guidelines are available below.
COVID-19 is a contagious disease and we want everyone to stay safe while enjoying the game. As such, proper hygiene practices will help lower your chance of getting it or spreading it to others. Please follow these guidelines:
• wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol;
• cough and sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm;
• avoid touching your face with unwashed hands;
• dispose of used tissues in a lined waste container and then wash your hands;
• keep practicing physical distancing by keeping 2 meters away from others and avoid greetings that include physical contact, such as handshakes.