Our Team, led by our team Covid Manager, is working closely with public health, our medical team, and League officials to ensure the safety of everyone that enters TD Station.
The safety and health of everyone is our top priority, and so games going forward will look a little different as we restrict seating to 50% capacity.
For the upcoming games this weekend, Friday will continue as we have all season, but, in accordance with the new regulations being implemented Friday evening. The following measures will be put in effect beginning on Saturday, December 18th:
- All those 12 and over entering TD Station must be double vaccinated and have a valid government ID. Those 12 and under must present a valid government ID, but do not have to be fully vaccinated. They must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times. This includes a revised seating plan.
- All concessions will be closed.
- The pedway will be closed 1 1/2 hours before and 1 1/2 hours following the game.
- No one will be permitted in the lobby except to enter and exit the building.
The revised seating plan will have seats sectioned off and social distanced. All fans will be required to socially distance from those outside of their groups, this means one row to the front and behind, and three seats in between each group.
Ushers will be available to aid in seating, and you will be seated on a first come, first serve basis, not based on the seats on your tickets. The only exception being those that require accommodation for mobility issues and disabilities. If you are concerned about seating, we strongly suggest arriving early to select your seats.
Everyone that has purchased tickets will still be allowed into the games, this change only alters where you may sit. No one that already has a ticket will be turned away and flex tickets will be able to be redeemed at will call. No new tickets will be sold to the December 18th game at this time.
Thank you for understanding and keeping TD Station safe for all.